Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Taking Over London


Later today, the warriors of WWE's NXT brand will take over London for what I'm sure will be a helluva show. To be honest, I'm more psyched for this show than I was for TLC just a few days ago. Here's the final card (but these things are always subject to change):

-Finn Bálor (c) vs. Samoa Joe (NXT Title Match)

-Bayley (c) vs. Nia Jax (NXT Women's Title Match)

-Dash & Dawson (c) vs. Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady (NXT Tag Title Match)

-Apollo Crews vs. Baron Corbin

-Asuka vs. Emma

Nothing new here. These are all the matches that have been advertised and built up to thus far. I expect to see at least one more match thrown in. Perhaps something involving the Hype Bros? WWE does seen to invest a lot of time in Mojo Rawley in their non-wrestling programming. Maybe the Hype Bros. vs. Alexa's Boys?

I'll be live tweeting the event at @ChrisBComics and providing my own special brand of drunken commentary. The show starts at 3pm today across the pond, but working folks rest easy! WWE will replay the show at 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment